GS-TD1 | JVC Everio Full 3D Camcorder
JVC's First Consumer Full HD 3D Camcorder
Full HD 3D camcorder with 64GB internal Flash memory and an SDXC card slot offering spectacular 3D video recording and 3D still photography. Enjoy superb 3D playback on the 3.5" touch panel LCD without the need for special glasses! The F1.2 Super Bright "JVC 3D TWIN HD GT LENS" and two Back-illuminated CMOS Sensors offer stunning 3D images with superior low-light performance, while JVC's unique BIPHONIC audio technology reproduces dynamic 3D SOUND. Packed with a range of features that provide easy 3D shooting for everyone.
- 3D Full HD 1920x1080 Recording
- 34Mbps(3D) / 24Mbps(2D) High Bit Rate Recording
- JVC 3D TWIN HD GT LENS
- Super LoLux with F1.2 Super Bright Lenses & Back-Illuminated CMOS Sensors
- Advanced Image Stabiliser
- Intelligent AUTO
- Time-Lapse REC
- Smile Meter / Smile Shot
- 3D SOUND (JVC's BIPHONIC Technology)
- 1920x1080/50P Output (2D)
- HDMI® Output (Mini)
- HDMI® cable included
- Easy Upload to YouTube® / Facebook (HD Compatible)
- Face Detection
- 3.5" "Frameless" Touch Panel LCD (920k)
- Glasses-free 3D Viewing on LCD
- Direct DVD burning with SHARE STATION (optional, AVCHD mode)
- Pixela Everio MediaBrowser 3D provided (for Windows®)
- 1/4.1-inch 3.32M Back-Illuminated CMOS x 2
- 64GB Built-in Flash memory
- 5x Optical Zoom (3D) / 10x Optical Zoom (2D) / 200x Digital Zoom (2D)
- Memory Card Slot for SDXC/SDHC/SD
- Remote Control provided
- Software provided (for Windows®)
The new GS-TD1 uses two camera lenses and two 3.32 megapixel CMOS sensors – one for each lens – to capture three-dimensional images much the same way that human eyes work. JVC’s new high-speed imaging engine simultaneously processes the two Full HD images – left and right images at 1920 x 1080i – within that single chip. The newly developed "LR Independent Format" makes the GS-TD1 the world’s first consumer-oriented camcorder capable of 3D shooting in Full HD. JVC’s new camcorder offers other shooting modes as well, including the widely used "Side-by-Side Format" for AVCHD (3D) and conventional AVCHD (2D) shooting.
The camcorder uses a JVC 3D Twin HD GT Lens that sets a new standard in high-resolution lenses with extra-low-dispersion glass for crisp, high-contrast images, as well as multiple aspherical lenses for fine image reproduction. The GS-TD1 also features round iris diaphragms that enable beautiful bokeh effect (background blurring) shooting of video and stills alike.
Additional highlights include 3D optical 5x zoom, Optical Axis Automatic Stabilization System for disparity control to give depth to 3D images, JVC’s BIPHONIC technology for dynamic 3D sound and Automatic Parallax Adjustment to optimize the 3D-video comfort zone.
There is nothing difficult about using the GS-TD1, which operates like other consumer-friendly camcorders from JVC. A 3.5" 3D touch panel LCD monitor displays 3D images without any need for 3D glasses, making it easy to check 3D images while shooting and watch 3D playback in the field.